What is the vision?
• As a Sunday team of two people on rota to welcome everyone to the weekly service.
• Be friendly to newcomers and help them find a seat and any childcare needed –
printed on the bulletin. Introduce them to leadership at end if appropriate.
What is involved?
Offer newcomers a printed bulletin when they arrive, around 10 copies of which the
Administrator (Martin Murigi currently) provides.
• Take the collection and bring it to the altar. Count the adults.
• Offer a Welcome Pack at end of service and inform re Contact Card inside.
What is the time commitment?
• Time: Arrive around 16:15/16:30.
• After service stay until 7pm to welcome and chat to newcomers.
• Commit to a duty rota at least once every two months, preferably once a month.
• Be willing to be contacted via our Welcome Team WhatsApp group or email.
If you are called to serve in this way contact Shelagh and/or Martin Brawand, Welcome
Team leaders. Shelagh is administrator of the rota.